The CEO Roundtable is a quarterly meeting offered to CRC Member Organizations. This year, they will be held on the last Thursday of each quarter offering not only thought-provoking discussions and CEO networking but also adult beverages and light hors d’oeuvres. The ultimate goal is to encourage a more collaborative way of doing business amongst our area nonprofits. Each meeting is themed with an informative topic relevant to helping small businesses and nonprofits maximize effectiveness.
The 2017 dates and times are as follows:
March 30th at 4:30 pm
Why Should You Care About Social Media?
June 29th at 4:00 pm
The Changing Face of Poverty
September 28th at 4:00 pm
Mental Health in the Workplace
December 28th at 4:00 pm
Previous topics included:
- Five-Alarm Blaze… How do you Prevent Challenges from Turning into Fully Fledged Fire-Alarm Fires?
- Mission Creep
- Work/Life Balance
- Finding & Retaining Great Employees
- Alignment and Partnership with your Board of Directors
- The Real Importance of Collaboration
- Donor Relations
- Who’s at the Table: Board Selection Reconsidered