The CEO Roundtable is a quarterly meeting offered to CRC Member Organizations. These meetings offer thought-provoking discussions and CEO networking along with adult beverages and light hors d’oeuvres. The ultimate goal is to encourage a more collaborative way of doing business amongst our area nonprofits. Each meeting is themed with an informative topic relevant to helping small businesses and nonprofits maximize effectiveness.
These are the dates for 2020:
Previous topics included:
- Five-Alarm Blaze… How do you Prevent Challenges from Turning into Fully Fledged Fire-Alarm Fires?
- Mission Creep
- Work/Life Balance
- Finding & Retaining Great Employees
- Alignment and Partnership with your Board of Directors
- The Real Importance of Collaboration
- Donor Relations
- Who’s at the Table: Board Selection Reconsidered