The CEO Roundtable is a quarterly meeting offered to CRC Member Organizations. This year, they will be held on the last Thursday of each quarter offering not only thought-provoking discussions and CEO networking but also adult beverages and light hors d’oeuvres. The ultimate goal is to encourage a more collaborative way of doing business amongst our area nonprofits. Each meeting is designated a topic which will be openly discussed.
The 2017 dates and times are as follows:
March 30th at 4:30 pm
Why Should I Care About Social Media?
June 29th at 4:30 pm
September 28th at 4:30 pm
December 28th at 4:30 pm
Previous topics included:
- Five-Alarm Blaze… How do you Prevent Challenges from Turning into Fully Fledged Fire-Alarm Fires?
- Mission Creep
- Work/Life Balance
- Finding/Retaining Great Employees
- Alignment and Partnership with your Board of Directors
- The Real Importance of Collaboration
- Donor Relations
- Who’s at the Table: Board Selection Reconsidered